Thursday, November 5, 2015

Ex Man Utd 'bad boy' Ravel Morrison inks Mike Tyson's infamous quotes on arm


Ex-Manchester United starlet Ravel Morrison today posted a picture on instagram showing his heavily tattooed arm with quotes from Mike Tyson. The player who was released by Manchester United because of his bad attitude and unproffessionalism according to Sir Alex Ferguson is the greatest regret he ever had as a manager. Ravel is currently a Lazio player.



The post on his Instagram account reads: 'I'm the best ever. I'm the most brutal and vicious and most ruthless champions there has ever been. 'There's no one that can stop me. I'm the best ever! There's never been anybody as ruthless. There's no one like me. 'I'm from their cloth. There's no one that can match me. My style is impetuous, my defence is impregnable and I'm just ferocious. Praise to be Allah.'
The quotes come from an explosive rant by Tyson following his victory against Lou Savarese in 38 seconds more than 15 years ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment