Friday, September 25, 2015

I have made up to N4m as a fake lawyer, Olawale confesses


Olawale Falola, a fake lawyer and an alleged dropout of a university in Osun State, was arrested in Ibadan, Oyo State, during a stop-and-search by policemen. After seeing a sticker belonging to the Nigeria Bar Association on his windscreen, the 
police asked him about his identity, but he couldn’t defend himself. While confessing he said: “I paraded myself as a lawyer and I have taken money from more than 100 people.
I promised to get jobs for them at NNPC and security organisations. I have made up to N4m from the practice out of which I bought a Toyota Corolla car. I lived in Osogbo. I came to Ibadan to visit my family when I was arrested by the police.”….. Even real lawyers don’t make up to N1m throughout their entire practice n ds one has made N4m. Life is indeed unfair…...

No comments:

Post a Comment