Monday, December 21, 2015

Teenager accused her boyfriend of rape to punish him for leaking her nudies




Gbemisola, 19, a caterer who accused Kunle, 24, of raping her, has come out to say she framed him just to punish him. Gbemi has sent him some of her nudies, which he leaked. Kunle, a resident of Agiliti Estate, Ketu, Lagos, was arrested on Friday.
After both of them were grilled, it was discovered that Gbemi lied in her statement to the police. Kunle, who was in tears, said: “I am in a big trouble. The only evidence I have that she sent those pictures to me was my chat history.
But immediately the police came to arrest me, she picked my phone and threw it into a well. She is the only one that can save me by just telling the truth. We were in a relationship and I didn’t rape her.”
Speaking on why she lied, Gbemi said: “He is my boyfriend and we had dated for just one week when he asked for my nude pictures. I asked him to swear on oath that he would later delete the pictures from his phone and he did. He didn’t rape me, but I gave in because he begged, saying it had been long since he did it.
The following day, he asked for a recharge card, which I gave him, he made more demands and when I declined, he threatened to make me a celebrity in the area. I discovered he never loved me and merely wanted to use and dump me. When he asked me to come to his house again, I refused and asked him to do his worst. He then asked me to log in to WhatsApp.
Immediately I did, I saw that he had made my nudies his DP. I received text messages and calls from those who saw the pictures. They were saying, ‘come and let’s sleep with you too.’ I was humiliated. A few days later, I was on the road when Kunle saw me and started mocking me. I almost committed suicide.
I damaged his laptop after he continued with his threat that he had another explicit video of me. I lied against him to punish him for what he did. I threw away his phone into the well because he claimed to have evidence. I wanted to destroy him completely. But seeing how far this case has gone, I want to forgive him. We are from the same Ondo State and our parents are friends.”

No comments:

Post a Comment