Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Pastor, 60 marries his pregnant girlfriend, 19, with the approval of his wife, 44


Rev. Thom Miller, a former mafia enforcer who found god in prison, has married his girlfriend, Reba, with the full support of his wife, Belinda, and now his teen bride is pregnant. He is now building a new house in Ohio, with one wing for each wife.
The two wives claim to both be perfectly happy with a life of polygamy, but Miller stresses that he is the only person in their relationship allowed to have more than one partner. Rev. Miller runs a ministry which visits prisons and also has his own church in Mansfield.

Rev. Miller and Belinda had talked about polygamy after their wedding 7 years ago, but the idea became reality when they met Reba Kerfoot, whom he had known since she was a child.
Belinda, 44, said: “I wanted to have more of a family – having another lady in the house not only makes our family whole but individually it’s a beautiful thing because it’s like having a sister around. Thom is the love of my life and Reba is the blessing of my life so it all works.”
Miller said: “I don’t preach about polygamy but I feel it is a very Christian lifestyle. I think polygamy benefits everyone because my wives get to have a much larger family. Sexually I have no preference and look forward to my time alone with both wives.”

No comments:

Post a Comment